Friday, November 25, 2011

Holy moly, we're on #28 now...

Well, here we are - 2 cycles after starting treatments, we've come to cycle #28.  I honestly thought the first time would work, since there was no indication it wouldn't - good follies, good spermies - but alas, it didn't :( and neither did IUI #2...

My RE decided to increase my dosage this time to 112.5iu of Gon.al F (IUI#1&2 I was on 75iu). Nothing to report yet. I have b/w and u/s on Sunday to see how the follicles are growing and then we'll see when IUI #3 will be.  I hope it will be sometime after Tuesday since DH is out-of-town until then.

Ah, PLEASE Lord make this one work!

2 comments:

  1. Fingers X'd!!! I used to track cycle numbers too. It's amazing how far we can go without a BFP. Let's hope you don't rack up anymore, goes for both of us! I'm still going too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending prayers your way!

    I left you an award on my blog. Check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete