Friday, June 10, 2011

in the middle of peak season :)

At this point it's obvious that I received a visit from AF.  Again, she was right on time.

Right now I'm in the middle of peak season.  On CD14 today and DH arrives from a business trip.  I'm not planning on using any OPKs this time.  A few months ago I decided to let go of them and stop ordering more.  After 19 cycles of confirmed ovulation per OPK results, it was pretty apparent that there is something else going on.

I haven't had any EWCM yet.  Perhaps today is the day.  If that's the case, it will be a textbook ovulation right on CD14.  If only everything else was like that.

So, here we are.  Going on #22.  22 cycles of trying... of hoping... of praying.

2 comments:

  1. Im hearing you on the opk's. I ovulated every single month and I can feel ov, so its pointless. I always get ewcm too. I think Im in my 28th cycle of ttc, and it is wearing me down too. I wish you all the best that it all comes to an end on your 22nd cycle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It really is tiring. I'm pretty sure it's wearing me down too. I'm just going with the motions and trying to "relax" now :)... ha

    Best wishes to you as well!

    ReplyDelete