Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hi, my name is Lup.ron

Today I received a large bag of medicines - it sort of felt like Christmas... ha... (only an infertile would say that ;)

Our goodie bag included:
1 vial of Lup.ron
1 box of 20+ injections
alcohol wipes
3 boxes of 900 iu/each of Gon.al F
1 box of Cri.none
1 pre-filled Ovi.drel injection...

phew! I feel like a total druggie!

On CD21 of cycle #30 of TTC, I began 10 units of Lup.ron.  The needle was a little bigger than the Ovi.drel pre-filled injection needle, so needless to say, it was a bit intimidate. I decided to give myself the shot in the abdomen, and once I start Gon.al F, I'll do that one in the leg (and alternate each day). It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be - just stung a bit, but overall it wasn't bad... I guess it's not bad for someone that has done three medicated cycles of IUI. The only difference this time was the addition of Lup.ron & Cri.none.

I'm very ready to start our first IVF, and hope that we have great success. Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment